Student Development/Academic Integrity
- Office of Student Conduct
- Academic Integrity Violation Form
- NC State Code of Student Conduct
- What should I put in my syllabus regarding the Honor Code?
- A student cheated on one of my exams. What should I do?
- I suspect plagiarism. What can I do?
- A helpful Plagiarism test for Students and Faculty alike
"HONOR CODE: You are expected to have read the entire NCSU Code of Student Conduct. You and your instructors will follow both the spirit and letter of the code. You will have the opportunity to attest to this explicitly in writing on several occasions, however by turning in any assignment, you are attesting to that work being your own, and completed according to the honor code. Although you must complete and turn in your own work, you are encouraged to work with others in completing and preparing the course assignments (quizzes and tests being the principal exceptions). However, the copying or sharing of answers, from another student or from an answer key, etc., is not WORKING together and is in violation of the honor code. Additionally, looking at another student's exam/quiz during testing is also in violation of the honor code."