Rebecca Ellen Ronquest
- Vita: download vita
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Rebecca Ronquest is an Assistant Professor of Spanish Linguistics who joined the faculty in 2013. Her main research interests include the phonetic/phonological systems of heritage speakers of Spanish, laboratory phonetics, language contact and bilingualism, and Spanish in the Southeastern United States.
Teaching and Research Interests
Acoustic phonetics, sociophonetics, bilingualism and language contact, sociolingusitics, heritage Spanish, speech perception.
Acoustics of heritage Spanish vowels
Spanish in Central North Carolina
Spanish in the Southeastern United States
- Ph.D. in Hispanic Linguistics from Indiana University
- M.A. in Hispanic Linguistics from Indiana University
- M.A. in Linguistics from Indiana University
- B.A. in Spanish from The College of William & Mary
- Tue: 4:30-5:30
- Wed: 1:45-2:45
- FLS 675 - 004Special Project in SpanishTBA